The foundation will fulfil the aim by:
- Promoting the health and well-being of all; especially the unreached / underserved women and children in Nigeria regardless of age, ethnic origin, ability, belief or political affiliation, recognising the value of our many differences.
- Creating awareness and facilitating in the campaign against childhood blindness, conduct school vision screening and other Eye care services.
- Working with the government, schools, statutory and non-statutory agencies to carry out and promote both services and environmental improvement towards improving health standards, educating, encouraging and supporting the local population in healthy environmental practices and utilization of available services.
- Focusing and involve local people in improving the health of the residents within any given area of service at each point in time.
- Conducting health related counselling and support services, Medical capacity building, research and hospital (clinical) service delivery
- Making rules for categories of members and their rights. Working with similar groups for synergy through exchange of intelligence, advice and ideas.
- Take any action that is lawful, which would help it to fulfil its aims.